A Chartered Accountant with M&A, IFRS and ATI tax qualifications. In the last seven years, he has held senior finance roles, mostly at the Chief Financial Officer level where he has been able to drive significant value for key non-profit organisations. Prior to that, he spent most of his career with global organisations encapsulating senior finance and internal consulting roles where he was delivering major business improvements across multi-national jurisdictions.
In the consulting space, he has hands-on experience managing world-class organisational transformation techniques including:
- PRINCE 2 programme management;
- Oracle Project Method for systems implementation;
- Lean Six Sigma business improvement;
- Agile/SCRUM rapid implementation;
- Change Management leadership;
- Leading programmes of work across multi-national jurisdictions including the integration of acquisitions; end-to-end systems implementations; and offshoring of significant areas of business process.
Not for profit sector experience:
- National government (defence) – consolidation of back-office functions to be shared across government entities
- State government transport – consulting for Translink (DTMR) re Fares Strategy for SEQ
- Healthcare – shared services implementation in large Catholic hospitals group
- C-level experience with:
- aged care residential (RAC), retirement village and homecare;
- NDIS services
- Health care and allied health
- Community services
- Registered training organisations
- Early childhood education and OSHC providers
Areas of Biggest Potential Impact:
- Financial strategy (budgeting/forecasting) for financial sustainability – projecting financial outlook and identifying key changes to be made.
- Financial and corporate reporting to combine profit and purpose to achieve financial sustainability/survival.
- Addressing failing business units.
- Costing and profitability of products and services.
- Systems procurement and implementations;
- KPIs, business intelligence and dashboards – data and management reporting;
- Implementing shared services for better results and improved costs;
- Business process improvement.
- Chartered Accountant
- BPMN Process Engineering – qualification
- Six Sigma – Black Belt certification
- Change management leadership – qualification
- Program/Project Management – PRINCE 2 certification
- Oracle Financials – Implementation Certification
If you would like to arrange a time to meet with your preferred Strategic Advisor, please feel free to contact our offices on 07 3135 9780 or email Steven at [email protected]